Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform, launched in 2012 in Barcelona, drives more than 500 million digital interactions per year and integrates with hundreds of other business-critical tools. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. We’re hiring talent across Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Colombia, France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Portugal. Be aware, the location is to be subjected to change, depending on the role.
Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. Through our no-code Saas platform, we believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations. We turn digital interactions into human connections, by offering people-friendly forms, quizzes, surveys, and asynchronous video solutions.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organisations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Role
At Typeform, we are currently seeking a talented and experienced Copywriter to join our team on a part-time contract basis. As a crucial member of our content marketing and strategy department, you will work closely with the in-house design team and external agency to craft compelling copy for a range of marketing materials, such as email campaigns, digital ads, landing pages, and social media content.
In this role, you will be responsible for writing persuasive and engaging copy that effectively communicates our brand message, encouraging desired customer actions such as sign-ups, learning more about our services, and more. You will be diligent in adhering to our brand guidelines, tone of voice, and writing guidelines to ensure consistency across all our communications.
- Collaborate closely with content marketing & strategy team, in-house design team, and agency to write copy for various marketing deliverables such as email campaigns, digital ads, landing pages, and social media content.
- Write persuasive and engaging copy that effectively communicates our brand message and drives desired customer actions (e.g. sign-up, learn more, etc.)
- Learn, understand, and adhere to our brand guidelines, tone of voice, and writing guidelines to ensure consistent and cohesive copy across all deliverables.
- Proofread and edit content for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors, as well as brand consistency.
- Participate in project-specific meetings, including ideation sessions, as needed.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure timely delivery of content and copy assets, meeting all deadlines and project requirements.
Things You Will Do
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Copywriter, preferably in a marketing or advertising setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong command of the English language.
- Adept at writing engaging, persuasive, and concise copy (with an identifiable tone of voice) that effectively communicates a brand's messaging and drives action.
- Experience or willingness to experiment with AI writing assistant (Writer AI) to drive efficiency without sacrificing quality and on-brand tone.
- Strong opinion about the Oxford Comma.
- Bonus: Long-form content writing experience (e.g. blogs, eBooks, case studies).
- Worked for a PLG company
- Worked for a remote-first company
Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.