We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented & self-motivated Copywriter to join our growing team! Our ideal candidate is a thoughtful leader, conceptual thinker who offers compelling storytelling, polished writing that drives performance, and is comfortable working with a variety of brands in an agency environment.
The Copywriter will be responsible for contributing big ideas and well executed copy for a wide range of B2C clients across multiple channels. If you thrive in a fast-paced setting and work well independently, this could be the role for you!
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Ability to edit and proofread your own as well as copy from junior team members with strong attention to detail
- Possess grammatical punctuation expertise
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Research client’s products or services and quickly grasp new concepts and content types
- Vary tone of voice and writing style for different brands and target markets
- Maintain a solid understanding of SEO best practices for optimized content
- Own your projects and client meetings, leading by example with the right blend of positivity and productivity
- Show professionalism with clients and internal team
- Strong collaboration skills with designers and strategists, and fellow copywriters
- Possess strong brainstorming skills and understand how to build out campaign concepts
- Proactively flag account issues regarding copy and be able to course-correct
- Ability to handle a high-volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Stay current with the latest social trends and technology and implement as appropriate
- Written Communications: Excellent skills to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles
- Time Management: Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
- Creativity: Comes up with unique, original, conceptual ideas and always adds value to brainstorming
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, builds rapport and effective relationships, defuses high-tension situations comfortably
- Professionalism: Has polished client presentation skills and can demonstrate to client stakeholders a clear vision of how the work addresses business needs and challenges
- Channel Best Practices: Maintain up-to-date knowledge of content best practices across digital and social channels such as SEO, Email, Landing Pages, Display, and Social Media (i.e. Tik Tok, Facebook, Google, Youtube, Pinterest and OTT
- Collaborative Team Player: Ability to engage, interact, and collaborate with various groups or individuals
- Growth Mindset and positive attitude: proactive, hands-on, data-driven, experimentation-oriented and a disposition for continuous learning
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications or other relevant field required
- 2+ years of experience in advertising agency, inhouse creative group, or related field preferred
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Strong Portfolio showing a range of relevant work for a variety of brands, specifically B2C clients and social executions
- Strong expertise with content best practices across digital and social channels (i.e., TikTok, Facebook, Google, Youtube, Pinterest and OTT)
- Digital copywriting experience for social platforms is required; Web, content writing for marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, etc), brand development writing experience a BIG plus
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma, Sketch and Invision
- Video and post-production experience
- Brand store design and execution
- A+ content design and execution
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.