About us We are Team Up - we build digital inhouse teams in operations, marketing and tech for European companies in Georgia. We are driven by the idea of building the community of top Georgian talents and providing them with the opportunity to work in the best international companies on the market.
This is a remote position.
We are looking for a Copywriter for our partner LDX Digital. (https://ldxdigital.io/).
LDX Digital is a growth marketing agency based in London. LDX Digital mainly serves E-Commerce businesses and assists them to grow their business through paid advertising. They have worked with well known brands and have helped clients achieve north of 8 figures in revenue across paid channels. LDX Digital is a google certified partner and is looking to scale.
LDX Digital: “We love having a scientific approach and experimenting is openly encouraged within the business. We work hard and fast to help deliver results for our clients. But more importantly we like to have fun while doing it.”
Your Day to Day Tasks Will Include
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- At least 2 years of working experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Strong written and communication skills in English, C1 level
- Strong research skills
- Some other tools for publishing social media posts are an advantage
- All resources needed for learning/training
- A chance to be part of a large team long-term and grow with us over the next 3-4 years.
- Valuable skills such as sales, fire fighting,, ad knowledge and creative knowledge that can be transferred in many verticals of life
- Hardware equipment which meets your needs
- Regular, exciting (remote) team events and get-togethers
- Being a part of top talents community in Georgia
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to work remote or in the cozy office in the center of Tbilisi
Our Hiring Process
- After you hit the button "I am interested" and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage you will be asked to complete the assessment case study.
- Final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
- Please note that we start screening right after receiving the first application, early applicants are reviewed first and have more chances of getting shortlisted. So if you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team soon!