Knock is on a mission to make homeownership simple and certain. Whether you are a homeowner looking to buy a new home before selling your current home or a first-time buyer, Knock offers fully digital end-to-end solutions that bring certainty, convenience and cost-savings to the often stressful and complicated process of homeownership.
The Knock Home Swap™ empowers a customer to buy their new dream home before selling their old one. Knock GO™ (Guaranteed Offer) provides homebuyers with the best features of a cash offer in a competitive home loan to win the home they want without paying more.
Launched in 2015 by founding team members of Trulia.com, Knock has raised more than $600 million in debt and equity from top-tier investors, including RRE Ventures, Foundry Group, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital and FJ Labs.
The National Association of Realtors®, through its investment arm Second Century Ventures, is a strategic investor in Knock, giving its 1.5 million members the ability to market Knock's homeownership solutions to their clients. Knock currently operates in 72 markets nationwide and plans to be in over 100 markets by 2023.
Enjoying Life & Making an Impact
- Knock offers a 100% remote work culture
- 100% employee covered medical, dental, & vision premiums for full time employees
- Unlimited PTO (2 week min. is highly encouraged) for full time employees
- $1,000 annually for professional development
- At least 6 weeks paid parental leave for full time employees
- Life, AD&D and Disability insurance for full time employees
- 401K (noncontributory by Knock) for all employees
- $75 monthly allowance for health & wellness
- Up to $400 monthly for a co-working space for eligible employees
- $100 monthly allowance for home internet, mobile phone or other communication devices
- $2,500 referral bonus for eligible employees
We are looking for a Copywriter who will be responsible for writing and editing best-in-class, compelling content across multiple channels, including for our company blog, landing pages, email marketing, and branding campaigns. You will help maintain the editorial calendar and assist in building a high-functioning content marketing machine.
As a Copywriter, you will touch all forms of content throughout the organization, and your work will have a direct impact on our customer funnel (DTC) as well as our agent funnel (B2B). We’re looking for a versatile writer who is as comfortable writing long-form, educational blog posts as they are developing high-converting marketing taglines.
In this role, your objective will be to drive growth via top-of-funnel traffic and succinctly ensure both customers and agents understand the unique benefits Knock offers. Along with creating best-in-class copy, you will analyze the performance of that content — while ensuring it remains authentic to the Knock brand. The content you create will directly ladder up to company KPIs.
Qualifications - You’ll Bring
- Experience with B2B and B2C content marketing; bonus points if you’ve worked in the real estate space
- Own the editorial content calendar for Knock
- Proven ability to write and edit best-in-class content across Marketing, Business Development, Sales, and Lending functions
- Demonstrated experience creating content for a variety of channels (blog, email, landing pages, sales collateral, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and the ability to execute on basic concepts
- Experience working with a variety of CMSs, WordPress preferred
- A/B testing and conversion rate optimization skills a plus
- Action-oriented when new opportunities surface
- Data-driven with an analytical mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Belief in creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices and programs that will further Knock’s commitment to making an impact, learning, putting people first, being open, and courageous
- Have proven success working 100% remote in prior positions & are experienced working with a distributed, national team
- Education: High school or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Set up and constantly operate a computer
- Communicate and exchange accurate information to others via telephone or internet video applications
The candidate must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Our Compensation Philosophy: As a fully remote (U.S. based) workforce, our goal is to ensure that all Knockstars are fairly compensated. Please note that the salary range information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act for Colorado applicants. The salary range estimate for this position is: $77,000.00 - $111,000.00 USD.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package & benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by factors including but not limited to years of experience, job level, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. The company also reserves the right to amend or modify this job description, employee perks, and benefits at any time. Employees eligible for bonus and/or commission will be provided details in the offer letter.
We are proud to be a remote, distributed company with employees across 40 states and counting. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate team that is disrupting the status quo. Knock, and its subsidiaries, are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
This position is in the continental United States.
PDF is our preferred format for resumes and any other attachments. Thank you!