We are seeking a writer to become the voice for Duo the Owl’s presence in recruiting-related spaces. As a member of our Talent Brand team, you are someone who knows the recruiting industry inside and out, and how to use social platforms to reach candidates.
The ideal candidate is highly creative, self-motivated, and has excellent written communication skills.
What You’ll Do…
- Create entertaining, relevant content for Duo the Owl’s candidate profile in recruiting-related spaces
- Identify talent influencers who are users of our product and write recommendations for them
- Propose new strategies for how Duo can best show up in online spaces
- Speak to talent communities in different functions
What We’re Looking For…
- Demonstrated experience in a prior talent acquisition role and understanding of what motivates candidates
- Content creation experience – you know what works and what doesn’t
- In-tune with social conversations related to work, jobs, and labor, even before they hit
- A people-first mentality with some fun thrown in
Please submit a portfolio of work.