Our Senior Copywriter is an integral member of the company’s Marketing team. This person is responsible for writing and editing clear, compelling, and engaging copy. They ensure copy is in the company’s brand voice and tailored for various audiences and stakeholders.
This role is primarily focused on writing long-form, top-of-the-funnel Marketing content, including customer case studies, and blog posts, as well as editing thought leadership papers, product datasheets, website copy, and more.
In This Role You Will
- Have a solid ability to write fresh and engaging content, strategize content that positions Cornerstone and its customers as leaders in the HR space.
- Be able to strategize HR, learning and talent topics that align with the company’s brand and marketing goals.
- Edit copy for other marketing materials with a keen eye for brand voice. These materials include marketing emails, website copy, digital ads, etc.
- Have experience researching and interviewing stakeholders, such as customers.
- This role is central to the entire Marketing function, so they work closely with other teams within Marketing, primarily the Creative/Brand team, Field Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Web Development.
- Have demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment
- Have consideration for privacy and security obligations
You’ve Got What It Takes if You Have
- 4–5 years of experience writing and editing for a B2B tech company
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications (or related fields) or applicable experience
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- High-quality researcher and interviewer
- Reliability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in applying brand voice to content
- Strong ability to work cross-collaboratively with other Marketing teams (Creative, Web, Field Marketing, Digital, Comms, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, especially when providing status updates on content (written and verbal)
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience with project management tools and content management systems (such as Wrike and Sanity)
- Willingness to accept feedback and adapt to the company’s writing style and processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Can provide a portfolio of past work that demonstrates the ability to write clear, engaging long-form content
An Extra Dose of Awesome if You Have
- Experience working in the HR tech industry
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day.
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we’d love to meet you!
What We Do
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people.
Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 100 million+ people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Check us out on Linkedin, Comparably, Glassdoor, and Facebook! Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.