Kaelo is hiringCopy Writer/Content Creator
- Job locationJohannesburg, South Africa
- Date postedMarch 17
- ExpiresMay 17 (in 55 days)
- PayNot specified
Kaelo provides essential healthcare solutions ensuring the physical and psychosocial wellbeing of all South Africans towards lasting social change.
The Copy Writer/Content Creator is responsible for the planning, creation and management of all lead generating content for retail insurance brands.
Assisting with design of content and communicating this content while adhering to the Corporate Identity Guidelines and Style Guide to ensure high-quality content and communications are produced.
Template management: Create and maintain templates that can be used for all Audiences in a variety of formats including email, website, poster, social media, digital, newsletter etc.
Create content for all audiences in line with the Communication Guidelines and Brand Personality.
Communication And Content
Create and maintain content catalogues, ensuring that content is written for all audiences, is accurate and consistent throughout collateral
Assist in the planning for Email marketing calendars – acquisition and retention campaigns
Assist in the planning for Social Media content calendars
Create / write content for a variety of formats including external / internal email communication, website, campaigns, newsletters etc.
Develop Content and Material
Design collateral templates to ensure that content and design is consistent and aligned to the brand
Create collateral designs (posters, newsletters, email, web forms, social media etc.) using predefined templates and liaise with suppliers if necessary to generate collateral while adhering to the Corporate Identity Guidelines and Style Guide to ensure that we produce high-quality and error-free collateral.
Write copy for SEO and blog articles that inform and are designed to improve the site ranking and accessibility.
Assist with the quality assurance of all work created by the Marketing Team ensuring it is in line with Corporate Identity Guidelines, Style Guide and Compliance requirements to ensure that we produce high-quality and error-free collateral.
Measure Marketing Impact
Work with the Growth team to ensure copy and collateral produces the results, that are ever improving and impactful to the business. Learn which copy works best and then create new versions to test against that benchmark.
WORK EXPERIENCE Required:
- 5+ years within the lead generation marketing and communications environment and/or learning and development environment
- Experience and knowledge in design, copywriting, proofreading and editing
Experience in Health, Gap and/or the Insurance Industry in a similar role. Experience in web design and content production. HTML and design skills.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, ACCREDITATIONS WITH PROFESSIONAL BODY REQUIRED Qualification in marketing, journalism, communications or English
Technical Skills or Knowledge
- Microsoft Suite - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe PDF
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Wordpress, specifically Formidable Forms
- Action and results orientated
- Business writing and presentation skills
- Creative and decision thinking
- Excellent communicator
- Manage complexity
- Planning and organisation
- Problem solving skills
- Professional and brand conscious
- Resilient and adaptive
- Strong relationship skills Should you progress in the interview process, we may request special person information* from you. We strive to only gather this information during the offer stage and use encryption based software to protect this information.