Yubi, formerly known as CredAvenue, is re-defining global debt markets by freeing the flow of finance between borrowers, lenders, and investors. We are the world's first possibility platform for the discovery, investment, fulfilment, and collection of any debt solution. At Yubi, opportunities are plenty and we equip you with tools to seize it. In March 2022, we became India’s fastest fintech and most impactful startup to join the unicorn club with a Series B fundraising round of $137 million.
In 2020, we began our journey with a vision of transforming and deepening the global institutional debt market through technology. Our two-sided debt marketplace helps institutional and HNI investors find the widest network of corporate borrowers and debt products on one side and helps corporates to discover investors and access debt capital efficiently on the other side. Switching between platforms is easy, which means investors can lend, invest and trade bonds - all in one place. All 5 of our platforms shake up the traditional debt ecosystem and offer new ways of digital finance.
Yubi Loans – Term loans and working capital solutions for enterprises. Yubi Invest – Bond issuance and investments for institutional and retail participants. Yubi Pool– End-to-end securitisations and portfolio buyouts. Yubi Flow – A supply chain platform that offers trade financing solutions. Yubi Co.Lend – For banks and NBFCs for co-lending partnerships.
Currently, we have onboarded over 4000+ corporates, 350+ investors and have facilitated debt volumes of over INR 40,000 crore.
Backed by marquee investors like Insight Partners, B Capital Group, Dragoneer, Sequoia Capital, LightSpeed and Lightrock, we are the only-of-its-kind debt platform globally, revolutionizing the segment.
At Yubi, People are at the core of the business and our most valuable assets. Yubi is constantly growing, with 650+ like-minded individuals today, who are changing the way people perceive debt. We are a fun bunch who are highly motivated and driven to create a purposeful impact. Come, join the club to be a part of our epic growth story.
Inviting applications for the role of Content Writer - Product Marketing.
About The Role
Yubi is looking for an experienced content writer to join our Content Marketing team. While writing is at the heart of this job, it is also about ideation, creation, distribution and most importantly, collaboration. The role will require you to work with different stakeholders to generate content for various channels, media and writing styles covering our entire product suite.
- Writing, editing and packaging content in different formats (short: ads, marketing collaterals, social media, infographics, etc.) (long: articles, emails, case studies, reports, research papers, scripts, website, etc.)
- Edit content produced by other members of the team to fit our tonality and guidelines
- Research and execute our content and distribution strategy
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborating with different product teams to generate content for various projects
- Collaborating with external partners
- Maintaining brand guidelines in all internal and external communication
- Please note: This is a 3 months contractual role
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of content writing and editing experience with B2B/SaaS or fintech firms
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy to understand even for non-technical people
- Experience with working with agencies/freelancers and in-house designers
- Exceptional business writing skills and a strong grasp of grammar and style
- Experience with WordPress
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high-quality output within an assigned timeline
- Strong collaborator and self-starter
- Apart from the unique opportunity of transforming the debt market, our benefits include:
- Best in industry healthcare for you and your family: Life insurance (10X your Fixed annual CTC) and Critical Illness cover (7X your Fixed annual CTC)
- Generous health insurance for you as well as your dependents, including parents or parents’ in-laws up to INR 800,000 for self and dependents
- One can never stop learning so we have a dedicated budget of INR 75,000/year that you can use towards pursuing learning
- programs/certifications/attending conferences
- Childcare reimbursement of 15k per month per child for all working parents towards nanny/creche expenses
- Food is on the house. So that you can focus on what matters the most
- Best in class maternity & paternity benefits
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.