Zeno Group is hiringContent Writer
- Job locationSingapore, null
- Date postedFebruary 20
- ExpiresApril 20 (in 29 days)
- PayNot specified
Zeno Group Singapore is an integrated, digital-social by design agency, we produce creative campaigns for local, regional and global clients. In doing so, we solve business problems and help our client navigate an ever-evolving landscape through a unique blend of creativity and technology.
We are looking for a content writer reporting to the Account Director, the candidate will be slick, confident, and with excellent native-standard English writing ability. You will also be someone who is energetic, creative and excited by the opportunity to be responsible for researching, planning and writing various types of content, including social posts, articles, blogs, white papers, reports and e-books.
You’re not expected to have an acute understanding or deep knowledge of any industry – we’re looking for someone with a curiosity and unabated hunger to learn about and gain mastery in content development across a variety of sectors. The candidate would ideally have the versatility to also take on copywriting assignments, producing creative assets, which support broader integrated communications campaigns. The Zeno Singapore office functions as the APAC hub, delivering client success through the collaboration of specialists across Creative, Analytics, Production and Strategy. This is an integrated role with PR at the heart.
- Contributes alongside clients and internal stakeholders with content ideas, and develops content end-to-end from research, planning, ideation, drafts and version control, to publishing on various channels, supporting a variety of briefs across PR, digital marketing, content marketing and social
- Builds trusted relationships with and earns the confidence of a portfolio of clients
- Contributes to new business pitches where there is a focus on content creation
- Effectively and actively contributes in brainstorming to develop new programs, strategies or tactics
- Actively participates in the development and delivery of training and best practice sharing across the team
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in editorial services/journalism/content marketing and/or communications preferably at top tier agencies or client roles
- Strong competency in the written word, with ability to develop a repertoire of writing styles
- Professional client-facing manner, including the ability to conduct meetings and interviews with and gather requirements from numerous stakeholders.
- Must have experience with writing content for B2B projects.
- Deep understanding of the role technology plays in the relationship between brands, business and clients
- Nuanced understanding of content’s role in traditional media, social media and digital channels;
- Basic to intermediate skills in storyboarding (for radio and videos) and conceptualisation of visual content (eg. infographics, social media graphics)
- Models effective time management, prioritization and stress management skills
- Able to quickly define problems and implement effective solutions to increasingly complex situations
We encourage internal promotion, plan your career according to your strengths and encourage global transfers, as well as working closely with our global network in your day-to-day job. We also offer diverse training (internal and external), excellent benefits and we have a commitment to work-life balance. This level is also eligible for Zeno’s Management Incentive Plan in addition to other exciting benefits.
- Fearless – we embrace the unexpected. Pushing the boundaries of what disruptive thinking and communications can achieve.
- Human – people matter. Supporting and understanding the individuals on our team, beyond the work they do.
- Collaborative – better together. Dedicated to working across borders and agencies with clients and partners to spark the very best thinking.
- Committed – we get the work done. Flawlessly.
- True to our word – no surprises. The promises we make are the promises we keep. Zeno is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful applicants will receive a response.