Synapse is a Banking as a Service (BaaS) provider with a clear mission, to ensure that everyone around the world has access to best-in-class financial products, regardless of their net worth. Synapse’s unified platform provides industry compliant payment, card issuance, deposit, lending, credit, investment and crypto products through simple APIs. We are the only BaaS provider that enables builders to launch feature complete deposit, credit and crypto products in weeks.
Our culture and values are simple and straightforward. We share a general concern for the well-being of others and strive to build a safe and inclusive environment for everyone. Our work style is collaborative and action-oriented. We are a team of conscientious, hard workers who also share a common sense of purpose. As we accelerate our growth, your career and opportunities will grow as well making it an exciting time to join Synapse.
As a Content Writer, you will play a pivotal role in defining and driving execution for Synapse’s inbound marketing content, distributed across a wide variety of digital marketing channels, including: web, email, blogs, social and lead generation ads. This role will report to the Director of Content Marketing.
As an individual contributor focused on generating audience and inbound engagement across English speaking countries, principally the U.S. You will drive the creation and distribution of content spanning thought leadership, promotional campaign assets, guides, white papers, brochures and more. You will be tasked with understanding our audience and offerings to deliver effective digital marketing content and ultimately grow our business. This individual will partner closely with other functions in our Marketing organization, as well as with Synapse’s sales teams with a shared definition of what success looks like for top-of-funnel, mid-funnel and post go-live loyalty campaign programs.
What You Will Do
- Create 1–2 content assets each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, white-papers, infographics, guides, reports, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your content and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that aligns with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audiences.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
What You Will Bring
- Prolific and talented content development skills to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- Strong English written language skills.
- A high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Proficiency using marketing and content management systems, specifically: HubSpot or similar CRM, Google Workspace applications, including: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Calendar, etc.) Excel planning, budget and performance modeling
- Proficiency using content and social media platforms, such as: Medium, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Experience targeting and successfully engaging startup/innovator audiences and well as enterprise scale audiences in Fintech or Financial services.
- Experience driving successful engagement across both a technical (developer) and line-of-business (Fintech innovator) audiences.
- You're self-motivated and willing to roll-up your sleeves to figure out how to get things done and you have the ability to work in a fast paced startup wearing multiple hats.
- You’re comfortable doing analysis and know how to use data to support your plans.
- You’re a strong collaborator with a track record of building and sustaining relationships across functions and levels in the organization.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Years of experience [minimum]: 3 yearsFintech experience a plus but not required
What We Offer
- 💰Competitive Compensation
- 🍎Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 💚401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- 🏝PTO & Holidays
- ✨Life Insurance & LTD
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.