Could you paint a picture with words? Or add a verbal punch to a picture that completes it without repeating what it already says? Do you have a flair for words and yet are miserly about it so you don’t use two words where one is sufficient? Do words flow through you effortlessly? If you’ve answered all of the above as yes, then we need you, right away!
Concept Development for marketing collaterals in digital and print medium. Content Strategy and Execution Work collaboratively with the creative head and designers to realize a final product.
- Driving the process of creative communication for client marketing/advertising collaterals and internal communication.
- Brainstorming for the concept, visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Ensuring that all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice.
- Taking the client’s brief and culling out the objective, key messages and the flow of content.
- Familiarizing with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Presenting initial concept ideas to the Marketing Head, and being ready to defend the ideas.
- Modifying copy until the team is satisfied because you know consumer is the king.
Skills and Qualifications
- English language is a river that flows through you effortlessly
- You have blessed the advertising world for 2-3 years
- Alone you work, but in a team you thrive
- Imaginative is your middle name, Creative is your synonym
Good to have: We don’t really care about your academics as long as you can deliver, but a degree or a course in communication/journalism/advertising doesn’t hurt.
Other Criteria: Knowledge of Hindi/Tamil/Telugu is a bonus.