We are an Ed-tech company, helping passionate Game and Web3 Developers build their careers, by upskilling them through mentorship and placement support. If you love experimenting with your work then Outscal is definitely the right place for you.
This position will closely work with our community and marketing team. Writing content for our community and helping our marketing team in creative copywriting from Day 1.
Your writing will get direct exposure to thousands of gaming industry enthusiasts who are part of our global community.
Apply here -> https://airtable.com/shrC8NLuSyxCKi7VO
What You Will Do
- Content writing for various social media platformers, primarily LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Writing and editing articles and success stories, conducting interviews as necessary.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for content
- Asking effective questions and developing rapport/trust with story subjects.
- Storyboarding: understanding the effectiveness and appropriateness of story assets (text, images, audio, video) and combining them to build a robust story.
- Visual, audio and video content creation experience; well-developed eye/ear for best practices in each format.
- Converting conversation pointers into a strong storyline.
- Work closely with core team and regular interaction with founder.
- Understanding of story fundamentals (effective character, trajectory, hook, authenticity/details and calls-to-action)
- Keen sense of newsworthiness (what makes a story interesting from the audience’s perspective)
- Stellar writing skills; understanding of storytelling techniques
- Familiarity with tech lingo
- LinkedIn & Twitter native writing style.
- Confidence in picking up conversation with story subjects (students, founders, CXOs, investors, other stakeholders)
- Street smart (gives equal weightage to hard work and smart work)
- Self-learning and self-initiating attitude with attention to detail.
Good To Have
- Past experience in EdTech or gaming industry is a plus. (internship/full-time)
- Know how of Airtable, Notion, G Suite, Canva, and a few no-code tools.
- Experience in cold mailing, cold reach out copywriting.
- Know how of any bulk mailing tools like Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Customer.io
Why You Might Be Excited About Us
- You’ll be working in a fast paced startup with a small team.
- You’ll be scaling experiments, operations from 1 to 10.
- You’ll experience Content led growth.
- We are a well funded start-up with renowned investors.
- We’re tackling a big problem with an even bigger potential to become a launchpad for the global game industry.
- Not to forget, we go on workations, our first one was in Himachal Pradesh in 2021 🏔 second in Bangalore in April’22 🏖 and well, next is a surprise!
Compensation & Benefits
This role comes with:
- ✔️ Competitive Salary
- ✔️ Annual Bonus
- ✔️ Flexible Leave Policy: We don't track leaves!
📌 91 Spring Board, Jhandewalan, New Delhi