Key responsibility areas:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics and trends in order to develop original content; developing content for blogs, tutorials, emailers, social media etc. Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices to increase traffic on the website.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content ideas
- Ensure that content meets the company’s needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- 6months - 1 year of experience in content development
- Graduate/Master’s in any discipline (Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field preferred)
- Excellent command over the written and spoken English
- Drive to write original digital content in a crisp, consistent, and client-friendly tone.
- An active presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.