Just Global is hiringContent Writer
- Job locationRemote (UK)
- Date postedJanuary 29
- ExpiresMarch 29 (in 7 days)
- PayNot specified
At Just Global we live and breathe B2B and believe in igniting B2B relationships. Our independent, global team actively engages with clients to put our deep technical knowledge and unique perspectives of markets and buying processes to work. We maximize insights, we spark creativity, and we leverage technology to inspire brand loyalty and drive reoccurring revenue. We are the heart of B2B.
What You Are Accountable For
This role will involve creating and writing content and copy specifically for the agency’s brand, marketing activity and communications both internally and externally – focusing on the written content production.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and has a clear understanding of the modern B2B marketing landscape and ideally has experience working in the marketing industry, either agency or client side.
You will work closely with the Global Marketing Team to produce a variety of content. As well as researching and writing content, the role requires the insight and experience to be to identify when and how to create content that supports the agency’s goals and objectives, identifying relevant industry topics, creating thought leadership, and having a point of view.
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing and wider agency team to plan and produce content that will enable the agency to achieve its objectives
- Building relationships with the agency’s Strategy team to develop content opportunities
- Create and manage the agency’s content plan identifying quarterly topics
- Identifying key marketing trends and establishing the agency’s position on them
- Maintaining the agency’s brand positioning and tone of voice
- Identifying, researching and writing Though Leadership content (working closely with the strategy team)
- Working closely with the global client services teams to identify and write case studies
- Writing blogs, reports, web copy, emails, social posts and more
- Being an essential point of contact for industry awards and submissions
- Contributing ideas around different ways of developing content
- Working with third parties on activities such as reports, conferences and attending events where appropriate etc
- Quality control and collaboration with the agency’s copy and content team
What You’ll Bring [Knowledge, Skills, And/or Experience]
- A background in marketing and a proven understanding of marketing approaches, trends and ways of working.
- A wealth of ideas about B2B agency marketing and meeting agency objectives.
- Significant experience of writing long copy as part of marketing campaigns or similar projects.
- Knowledge and experience of agency or in-house marketing environments.
- A willingness to independently analyse content and identify ways of repurposing it.
- A strong knowledge of content marketing fundamentals.
- The ability to understand the relationship between content and other elements of the marketing process.
- An interest in working on a global level
What It Means to Work at Just Global…
Being a Just teammate means working in alignment with our Values…
- Build rapport first.
- Put yourself in their shoes.
- Assume positive intent. Give others the benefit of the doubt.
Be One Team
- Be the guardian of each other’s reputation.
- Have each other’s back. Help each other out.
Strive for Brilliance
- Create work you can be proud of.
- Remain open and curious.
- Improve your work. Improve yourself.
And In Return You Can Expect…
- You will be seen, heard, and included as a whole human being
- Your contribution will be valued, rewarded, and recognized
- You will develop deep and meaningful relationships that could last a lifetime
- You will have leaders who are worth following
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your craft
- You will have a meaningful chapter in your career path.