IUX International Limited is a fast-growing company in the field of Social Media Management. Our primary focus is supporting and empowering our talented creators on Social Media Platforms and helping them manage their accounts.
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Content Manager to join our dynamic and young team on a freelance basis. As a Content Manager at IUX, your main responsibilities will include responding to messages our creators receive on Social Media Sites, as well as overseeing and scheduling their content text them and schedule their content in an effective way.
- Communication with clients
- Improving social media accounts from clients
- Finding and listing content in the internet
- Make ideas and suggestions of improvement for the creators content
- Write down reports about your work
- Fluent English communication skills
- Access to a laptop with an internet connection
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, paying close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Responding to fans on behalf of the creator
- Building relationships with fans
- Identifying and selling content based on fans' preferences
- Regular communication with the supervisor regarding fans' events and needs
- Categorizing content into three folders and learn how to schedule on the social media platform
- Start creative ways to text to fans and make a connection to sell content
- Writing reports about your work
What Qualitys You Should Have
- Attention to detail
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Ability to work reliably and focused without supervision on your tasks
- Full working proficiency in English
- Appropriate language and effective communication are crucial in reporting
Who We're Looking For
- High Energy: You are motivated and don't procrastinate, but are thriving when making real impact. You look for ways to help beyond your formal job responsibilities. We have a lot of work ahead.
- Thrive in Ambiguity: Our product evolves every day. You're ready to improve and build new processes and workflows along the way.
- Passion: You strive to become an expert in your profession, are ambitious, and think outside the box. You're willing to go the extra mile to reach those goals.
- Sense of Urgency: We're moving fast. Decisions are probably made quicker than you're used to. You are ready to match our speed.
- Join a dynamic and young team
- Additional bonuses for exceptional performance
- Weekly Payments: We pay you every week without any deductions.
- Real Impact: Our product is already one of the most relevant revenue streams for our independent artists and creators. Your work will have a real impact, from day one.
- Exciting Product: Our value proposition is unique and the reason why >90% of leads decide to work with us.
- Mentoring: We're bootstrapped, profitable, and in this for the long run. You will grow together with us, while learning from and working with the best.
- Freedom & Flexibility: As a remote-first company, we empower our team to work from wherever they want, whenever they want.
- No longer then 4 hour shifts. You will work in less then 4 hour blocks in a day.
If you are a motivated individual who meets the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and a brief introduction explaining why you are the right fit for the Content Manager position at IUX International Limited.