Identiq is looking for a talented and experienced content writer to join our Marketing Team.
- Responsible for the company’s content strategy, from ideation and planning to execution and analysis
- Create content for one-pagers, ebooks, blogs, articles, case studies, email blasts, social media posts, and the company website.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content, and support the companies objectives.
- Assisting the sales, marketing and product teams in developing content for a wide range of activities, including speaking opportunities, awards and customer events.
- Create and follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the team to ensure content is delivered within deadlines.
- Use SEO techniques to maximize the visibility of our content in search results, and compelling headlines and body copy to increase the their effectiveness.
- Degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- 3-5+ years of content writing or copywriting experience.
- Management experience is a strong advantage
- Technically savy, with experience in CMS solutions such as WordPress or Webflow
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and balance multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
Identiq is a visionary startup company set to change the fraud prevention and identity verification market. We build a network of companies that work together to fight fraud and validate legitimate users without sharing any data Our offices are located in Tel Aviv, next to Ha’Shalom train station (but we do encourage WFH)
Why Join Identiq?
We act to be impactful We act with intent and consistently searching for ways to have an impact. When we see something that doesn't make sense/inefficient you try to make it better and we believe that we are changing the world for the better.
We go one step beyond Whether it's for a colleague or client, we are always willing to go one step beyond their expectations. No matter how small or large. It's our way of showing we care, and it's what makes us so nice to work with.