Have Halal, Will Travel is hiringContent Writer
- Job locationSingapore, Singapore
- Date postedJanuary 31
- ExpiresMarch 31 (in 8 days)
- PayNot specified
About Have Halal, Will Travel (HHWT) HHWT is the leading lifestyle and travel platform for Muslims, with a reach of almost 10 million monthly. Our ultimate vision is to foster peace through travel as we believe it is the greatest tool to break down stereotypes and biases.
We work with internationally renowned brands such as Google, Visa, Unilever, and Nestle, as well as government ministries such as Singapore Tourism Board, Tourism New Zealand, Korea Tourism Organization, and Health Promotion Board.
We are a START-UP that embraces talent from diverse backgrounds; regardless of race, gender, language, or religion. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work in a dynamic, multi-cultural, and exciting environment!
More About Us
This is a **FULL-TIME **position based in SINGAPORE.
- Produce 2-3 SEO-optimized stories per day based on data and an in-depth understanding of HHWT’s audience, while ensuring editorial sensibility and integrity
- Distribute content through HHWT’s social media channels
- Work with brands such as Klook, Singapore Tourism Board, and Grab to create native advertising campaigns that are well-received by our audience and clients
- Aggregate user-generated content from community contributors globally
- Represent HHWT on media trips for content creation - this includes social media content creation such as Instagram stories, IG reels, etc
- 2-4 years of experience in either journalism, digital media, content writing, or content marketing
- Degree or diploma in media, communications, or related field is preferred
- Experience handling branded campaigns and working with brands
- Must have a broad knowledge of the latest situation in Singapore and global affairs
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be up to date with trends on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
- Familiarity with UGC and community engagement
- Bonus skills: Photography, videography, design
- Be mentored by an ex-listed company CEO with deep experience in integrated media and digital transformation
- Work alongside Forbes 30 Under 30 winners
- Working with clients from different industries (F&B, lifestyle & travel)
- Overseas travel opportunities! (yessssss)
- Exclusive access to tastings, media invites and product launches
- Great working environment and monthly team outings and experiences
All shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete a writing test, followed by an interview.
All the best!