As a Technical Content Writer on the Legal Operations Enablement Team, you will author and maintain technical documentation for our internal teams. This includes the development and deployment of knowledge base articles, in-app messaging and user guidance, and our knowledge base system/platform. This role involves collaborating with subject matter experts to translate complex and highly technical content into accessible, just-in-time support resources.
What You'll Do
- Author and maintain a library of knowledge base articles to support legal operations.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and cross-functional teams to produce concise, accurate, and timely documentation.
- Develop multimedia assets (images, GIFs, videos) that complement and enhance written technical documentation.
- Create, implement, and maintain a consistent and standardized style guide for internal technical documentation.
- Own the end-to-end technical documentation process, from needs assessment to content publishing.
- Organize and maintain our knowledge base system/platform, ensuring content is easily searchable and up to date.
- Administer technical content via in-app messaging and just-in-time user guidance to improve adoption and productivity.
- Continuously iterate and improve existing documentation processes and content; update existing documentation to reflect changes in product features or functionality.
- Conduct thorough needs assessments to identify knowledge gaps and skill requirements within legal operations.
- Partner with content developers and trainers to ensure consistency across all enablement materials.
What We Look For
- 3+ years of technical writing experience.
- 3+ years prior experience using a variety of multimedia content authoring tools including Camtasia, Snagit, Canva, and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Prior experience working with Knowledge Base Systems (Zendesk, Guru, Notion, etc.)
- Prior experience working with Digital Adoption Platforms (Pendo, WalkMe, Userflow, Whatfix, etc.)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and communicate them clearly.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines, manage heavy workloads and prioritize tasks.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work closely with scientific and non-scientific teams and departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits & Perks
Our goal is to empower every team member to contribute to our mission of fostering a more just world, regardless of their role, location, or level of experience. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your family
- Flexible paid time off and 10+ holidays per year
- A stipend to upgrade your home office for fully-remote roles
- 401k for US based employees
EvenUp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
EvenUp is a venture-backed generative AI startup that ensures injury victims are awarded the full value of their claims, expanding the $100B+ in awards granted to injury victims each year. Every year, the legal system has made it difficult for millions of ordinary people to seek justice, especially for folks without means or who come from underrepresented backgrounds. Our vision is to help these injury victims get the justice they deserve, irrespective of their income, demographics, or the quality of their legal representation.
EvenUp operates across all types of injury cases, from police brutality and child abuse to California wildfires and motor vehicle accidents. Our ML-driven software empowers attorneys to accurately assess the value of these cases by doing a core part of their workflow (legal drafting), enabling them to secure larger settlements in record time.
As EvenUp evaluates more cases, our proprietary data grows, enhancing the precision of our predictions and delivering more value to both attorneys and victims alike.
We are one of the fastest growing startups ($0 to $10M in ARR in <2 years) and are funded by some of the best investors in the world, including Signalfire, Bain and Bessemer, who led our recent $50M Series B.