Bridge Partners is hiringContent Writer
- Job locationRemote (US)
- Date postedFebruary 21
- ExpiresApril 21 (in 26 days)
- PayNot specified
We're drawn by the frontier. Bridge Partners attracts leaders, people driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible. Every one of us shares a passion and a practical enthusiasm for fresh opportunities—for relentlessly finding new ways to grow revenue, activate channels, accelerate pipelines, and create value.
We focus on growth—especially in sales, marketing, and channel, and we’ve helped our clients unlock billions in revenue. We work with more than half of the world’s largest tech and telco companies, and we partner with the cloud and SaaS providers who are redefining tomorrow’s marketplace.
Your Role as the Content Writer
The Content Writer is both a marketing content creator, able to get immersed in our customer's B2B technology topics, creating a variety of content assets, and a content consultant, with the ability to make recommendations to technology clients and their partners based on their business goals. Using your creative problem-solving skills, and through relentless and resourceful research you will pursue the information needed to deliver outstanding content for our clients. This position is remote and can be located in any US state except for Hawaii. Bridge Partners will supply company laptop.
How You’ll Contribute as the Content Writer
Work with a variety of cloud technology teams to ideate, create, and develop written deliverables. Utilizing superior web marketing writing skills and an array of consulting “soft skills” (diplomacy, professionalism, poise) to develop go-to-market assets in the cloud technology space, with significant client-facing engagement throughout the process.
Assets will include eBooks, white papers, video scripts, blogs, messaging frameworks, presentation decks, case studies, datasheets, landing page copy and headlines, social media copy, nurture campaign email copy, sales guides, infographics—and more.
As content is developed on tight deadlines, you will also need to manage time independently, meet strict deadlines, communicate effectively with team members, collaborate with peers, and accept feedback both from internal stakeholders and external client reviewers.
Your Skills and Approach as the Content Writer
- Bring a mix of agency and journalistic attitude to developing marketing content created in the cloud technology sector
- Journalism skills: research and interviewing are key in this role, as is writing on deadline
- Consulting background: ability to balance bringing your point of view to each project with humility and customer care (aka: have ideas, but be humble)
- Marketing experience: familiarity with marketing language and funnel stages
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience writing marketing content about cloud technology, cloud providers, and service offerings and/or strong journalism experience with a portfolio of published work that demonstrates consistently high-quality writing and research skills
- 3+ years prior experience with technical marketing writing or short-form writing (blogs, social media, emails, display ads, landing pages) for technology companies
- Experience with long-form content such as case studies, ebooks, white papers, brochures, and solution briefs are a plus
- Additional hallmarks of a successful candidate:
- Creativity, curiosity, and technical acumen
- Knows a good lead/intro when they see one (and most importantly when one is missing)
- Comfortable with both independent and collaborative work
- Fantastic/empathetic listener—can detect what help client needs even if they cannot fully articulate it or when things get tough
- Work samples/portfolio will be requested prior to the interview
The salary range for this role is $75,000-$125,000/year. Actual salary will be determined based upon relevant work experience, certifications, education, and geographic location of the hired candidate. The salary listed here is specific to this opening only.
Employees working 20 hours or more per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Plan
- Paid Basic Life/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary Life/AD&D coverage
All Employees Are Eligible For
- 401k Matching
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Development
- Bridge Partners Charitable Donation Matching Program
At Bridge Partners we live by our values, which include authenticity. We actively seek out and hire employees from diverse backgrounds to add their authentic voices to our company; we succeed when we create space for people from every background, gender, race, age, religion, ability, and orientation. If you are looking for a place to grow and share your authentic voice, we strongly encourage you to apply for our open positions. We need you and have a space for you to thrive at Bridge Partners. Bridge Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.