We are looking to hire an Entry Level Writer with intermediate video editing skills to join our team that could contribute to delivering our business insights. This role is responsible for researching the subject provided, proofreading, and updating writing projects based on client feedback.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Responsible for writing blogs and articles based on the assigned topics.
- Fact-checking data collected during the research process.
- Creating content based on the data collected from research.
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies internally and of the Parent Company
- Complete all write-ups and other assigned tasks or projects if any within the targeted timeline, including timely response to inquiries within and outside the department
- Help in producing video content.
- Revise their work based on the client feedback.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in writing and 1 year of video editing experience
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English Communications or equivalent work experience
- Strong English writing skills
Why We Think This Job Is Great
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home with tech provided by the company
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you!
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.