Are you looking to write content on the fastest-growing businesses in the UK? We’re looking for a bright, inquisitive individual to produce engaging content for our Marketing team. If you’re interested in the UK’s startup landscape and looking for a role that offers both collaborative and independent project-based work this could be perfect for you!
We’re a market leading tech company that provides data on all UK private companies, with a focus on the most innovative and the fastest growing ones. We’re at a pretty exciting stage right now—we’ve built a profitable, high-growth business, with 120+ employees and an enviable client list. But we’re not done yet. We’re on a mission to become a global data company that helps every organisation discover and work better with ambitious, high-growth companies.
As our next Content Associate, you’ll work within the Marketing team to conduct research, interpret data, and write engaging content for our readers (have a look at our blog to see the kind of pieces you would be working on). You’ll also support the team on other areas of our content strategy, including social media and email marketing—so if you’re after variety, you’ve come to the right place!
This Role Will Involve
🖋️ Content Writing: You’ll be an exceptional writer familiar in writing articles, SEO pieces, thought leadership, case studies, reports and guides.
🔎 Content Production: You’ll be responsible for taking the piece of content you create from idea to conception including: content ideation and research, data gathering, content writing, through to publishing and promoting it on social media.
💻 Data insights: You’ll love looking at data and drawing insights from our own data platform to enriching the content you produce.
🎨 Content Design: You’ll work closely with our designer to brief in images to support the promotion of the content you produce.
📈 Expert: You’ll become an expert in high-growth private companies getting to grips with all our industries, and become the voice of our customers.
📊 Reporting: Share insight with the marketing team on how content is performing.
We’re seeking someone with prior B2B writing content experience who’s looking for a new challenge.
To Excel In This Role You Will Be
- Analytical: you like working with data and can take meaning from the numbers
- An excellent writer: you have an eye for detail, can write clearly and concisely to engage your readers, and can adapt your writing style to different channels
- A confident communicator: you find it easy to build rapport and like the idea of speaking to journalists and industry experts on a regular basis
- AI-friendly: you love playing around with new AI tools and experimenting with how it can make us better at our jobs
Ideally, you also already enjoy keeping up with the latest news and developments in the business/investment space.
We're offering a competitive starting salary.
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as your salary, you'll also get:
- **🍰 A stake in the company: **Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth that you help create
- 🎓 Professional development: Ongoing training and development, and free books and training courses
- 💻 The latest tech: We’ll provide you with all the tech you need to be productive (including a Mac!), whether you’re in the office or working from home
- 🌲 Health and wellness: Free counselling/therapy, wellbeing baskets, and healthy snacks
- 🎉 Events: Drinks every Friday, interesting talks from industry experts, company-wide parties and away days, plus regular team socials
- 🚄 Subsidised travel: Rail season ticket loan, free railcards, and a cycle to work scheme
If you want to read more about our benefits, our company culture, or our hybrid working policy, We also would like this person to come to visit the Marketing team in London once every couple of months please check out these pages for more information.
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply please submit:
- Your updated CV
- Answers to the simple screening questions below.