Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
Airwallex is looking for a talented writer to join our Content Marketing Team. This role requires versatile experience in longform and short-form writing. Experience in the fintech and/or payments sector is preferred, but not mandatory. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Content & Customer Marketing.
- Collaborate cross functionally with lifecycle, performance marketing, integrated campaigns team, and product marketing to deliver creative and effective long and short form content for various channels.
- Write relevant blogs that provide insight into topics that affect Airwallex’s customers, such as: eCommerce trends, industry events, global money management, travel industry trends, and more.
- Understand how SEO impacts blog creation and adopt best practices in content creation.
- Maintain the content calendar and ensure deadlines/targets are met.
- Understand and adhere to the Airwallex brand, tone, and editorial style.
Skills & Responsibilities
- 2 years of content writing experience.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Experience in crafting a diverse range of marketing content including: email, online adverts, blogs, and video.
- A working knowledge of SEO and how it affects content marketing is preferred.
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders at a global level.
- The ability to work under pressure and remain agile in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field preferred.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.