At Accellor, we are a trusted Salesforce Partner that uses best-of-breed Cloud technology to deliver superior customer engagement and business effectiveness for clients. We bring a deep understanding of Financial, Retail, High Tech, Healthcare, and retail verticals rolling out end-to-end implementation of salesforce.com and powerful third-party apps. We also build products that are sold on the AppExchange and used by both boutique businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
We’ve created an atmosphere that encourages curiosity, constant learning, and persistence. We encourage our employees to grow and explore their interests. We cultivate an environment of collaboration, autonomy, and delegation – we know our people have a strong work ethic and a sense of pride and ownership over their work. They are passionate, eager, and motivated – focused on building the perfect solution but never losing sight of the bigger picture.
We are looking for a Content Writer who can produce content that promotes community, connection, and action within a targeted Partner Channel Environment.
- “Own the brand” and ensure all content maintains a consistent tone, voice, and structure.
- Create, own, and manage the global editorial content calendar including LinkedIn posts, outbound email campaigns, call scripts & campaigns, video testimonials, webinars, executive presentations, web pages, AppExchange pages, and similar.
- Develop deep expertise around Salesforce products and produce marketing and sales content that communicates the value of our related services in clear, detailed, and engaging ways. This includes interviewing subject-matter experts in Financial Services & Healthcare technology and researching our clients’ industries and those industries' best practices.
- Develop methods to measure and report on content performance to tell an accurate story and drive decision-making.
- Organize and maintain all content including libraries of outbound email sequences, use case templates, case studies, etc.
- Use strategy and creativity to propose new campaigns, and activities to drive new business.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer
- Demonstrated experience developing content for a B2B audience, bonus if you have experience using any Salesforce products.
- You can read and understand complex information and breakdown technical concepts into engaging, actionable, persuasive copy.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Can produce 1-2 articles per month