Who we are and what we do Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why Should You Be Part of Deel's Success Story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Deel is looking for an experienced writer to join the Knowledge Team. Are you a word-nerd who loves to explain complex concepts in simple language? Can you spot an ambiguity or logical inconsistency from a mile away? Do you get a kick out of style guides, and know when to follow the rules, and when to break them? If so, this role might be for you.
The Knowledge Team manages and scales information and expertise about Deel products and services across the organization for internal and external audiences. You’ll have the opportunity to work with other writers and subject matter experts to create content on a range of topics, in different formats, and on different platforms.
What You'll Do at Deel
- Craft content that solves problems for internal and external users and scales knowledge across the organization
- Work with subject matter experts to remove ambiguities and improve the clarity of content resources
- Collaborate with your team to leverage existing content to reduce duplication and drive content efficiency
- Audit and update existing content for accuracy and style
- Become an expert in all things Deel - from products and services, to policies, to localized country knowledge - and craft clear and concise content that shares this knowledge with global audiences.
- Share your expertise and insight on content strategies and best practices to support functional teams in drafting their own content
- Design and implement language templates to shorten the time from ideation to execution and make content approvals a breeze
- Make thoughtful and intentional choices about content style, format, and language with the purpose of improving understanding and clarity
- Use data to help make content decisions and measure impact
Some Key Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a freelance or in-house writer
- Excellent written English
- Understand and implement a range of style guidelines
- An ability to manage shifting deadlines and priorities and switch focus accordingly
- You love to learn about new things and share that information with others in accessible and impactful ways
We’d Especially Love to Speak With You if You Have
- Experience with technical writing
- Written for insurance, law, finance, or technology
- Worked at a hyper-growth start-up
- Worked with remote or distributed teams
- Created content for cross-cultural audiences whose first language may not be English
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, You’ll Enjoy
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.