At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of making great healthcare accessible.
- Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
- Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
- More than 125 clinics in 16 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants.
Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
Carbon Health is looking for a bold, strategic, and creative thinker who can express and amplify our story to the world. The ideal content strategist will be an energized and organized self-starter who thrives on expressing complex ideas clearly and driving creative campaigns that demand attention – all with an emphasis on human-centric storytelling.
In this role, you’ll develop and own content strategy, lead content creation, and collaborate with other teams (e.g., marketing, product, and clinical) at Carbon Health. You will play a pivotal role in establishing the foundations of content strategy at the company, refining our voice, and driving the strategy for how we activate our brand and services across multiple touch points.
This role is REMOTE friendly, but only open to candidates currently located in the United States.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development and execution of Carbon Health’s content strategy – across product interfaces and media platforms — to drive KPIs in ways that engage and inspire our core audiences
- Drive how we concept, plan, and execute comprehensive campaigns to elevate the Carbon Health brand and meet business goals
- Manage content strategy and process from user-centric concepts to completion, including overseeing creative/content development, managing & briefing freelance writers, organizing and tracking assets and timelines
- Conceptualize and write clear, engaging content for creative initiatives, campaigns, and other complex projects – and scale this capability over time
- Play a leadership role in building our strategic content and demand generation capabilities
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, brand and marketing practitioners, and agencies to continuously test creative to meet media / marketing goals
- Develop and manage personas/target audiences based on research and business goals
- 10+ years of experience
- Innate story-teller that loves using data and research to inform creative strategy
- Expert in content strategy/creation and/or a content-related field, such as communications, marketing, or journalism
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging process to bring ideas to life across UX writing, content marketing, brand marketing, editorial, and thought leadership
- Working knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, are essential
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong ability to drive, collaborate, and execute with key stakeholders and a distributed team
- A sense of diligence, accountability, bias toward action
- Passion for healthcare equity and access
- Experience in healthcare or with healthcare concepts is a plus
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents
- 401k with employer match, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.