ATPCO is the foundation of flight shopping, providing pricing and retailing data, tools, and services to 500+ airlines, global distribution systems, sales channels, and technology companies. ATPCO links the entire airline community together, collaborating to develop industry standards for airline distribution and end-to-end technology solutions. From shopping to settlement, ATPCO solutions work seamlessly across existing, new, and evolving technologies and methods. Airline-owned and reliably supporting air travel for more than 55 years, ATPCO is everywhere people buy flights.
We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, or any other legally protected factor.
As a Content Strategist you will create and maintain rich content based on customer needs and use cases. You will work with teammates to ensure content accuracy and establish best practices for creation, maintenance, and quality assurance of content.
Responsibilities Of The Position
- Create and maintain rich content for airlines, based on an in-depth understanding of their product and specific use cases
- Craft merchandising strategies leveraging ATPCO's retailing solutions
- Effectively manage and enforce complex governance and content approval processes
- Maintain strong relationships with airline clients via regularly scheduled check-in calls.
- Prior experience preferred but not necessary: travel industry, creative agency, e-commerce, digital content strategy, digital marketing, or social media
- A strong visual sense and commitment to how words and visuals work together to deliver a persuasive message
- Ability to interface with customers
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Tech fluency and prior use of a content management system
- Strong writing skills with an emphasis on brevity and clarity
- Strong ability to seek to understand and work collaboratively with distributed stakeholders.