IntelliSurvey is hiringContent Marketing Manager
- Job locationRemote (US)
- Date postedMarch 14
- ExpiresMay 14 (in 52 days)
- Pay$70000 - $95000 Annually
We are looking for an explosive Content Marketing Manager who is obsessed with uncovering stories, building awareness across multiple channels, SEO, conversion rates, grammar and consistency. You must love researching, interacting with new people, writing, editing, and amplifying stories through a compelling content experience.
You'll be passionate about testing new ideas, leading change management efforts, reaching / engaging / learning from our audiences, and expanding your skills. The right person will have an eye for top-quality B2B marketing content and a data-driven mind set to help connect content strategy to business results. You'll play a key role in establishing our content marketing program and launching it across our existing (and future!) channels.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Optimize our content and brand credibility by creating and maintaining an ongoing content strategy.
- Lead our end-to-end content efforts (e.g., top of funnel through client content), by collaborating with product managers, developers, designers, sales, clients, and industry experts to scope and produce compelling, search optimized content for our blog, website, landing pages, social media channels, webinars, online profiles, etc.
- Create sales enablement materials including PowerPoints, sales collateral, video scripts, SDR scripts, email cadences, etc.
- Monitor, track and document content performance and analyze data to determine the impact on revenue.
- Conduct ongoing SEO research, aligned to the editorial strategy for our company.
- Produce content that attracts quality traffic to our blog and website.
- Measure the efficacy of our SEO and back-link program and ultimately increase organic web traffic.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and work closely with the creative/design team.
- Oversee contractors, freelancers, and other third-party agencies as needed.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years professional experience.
- 3+ years in a journalist or content/web marketing role at a news organization or high growth SaaS company.
- Impeccable organization and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with many stakeholders and a high sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated success with growing traffic and driving revenue through content marketing.
- Hands-on experience with website strategy/management, data and analytics, SEO, and social media platforms.
- The ability to think creatively and share brilliant ideas on how to make content of all types interesting and impactful.
- Follow editorial governance and coach other writers and vendors to ensure content is consistent with brand voice, style, and tone.
- Ability to take both vague and complex ideas and turn them into content people are excited to consume.
- Working with graphic designers, videographers, freelancers, and vendors to create branded content that shines.
- Creating and maintaining a brand voice.
- Defining personas and ICP's.
- Working as a sales professional and/or creating sales content.
- Knowledge of the survey and market research industry.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively and project a professional image; specifically, be accessible and responsive to the client's needs.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and extensive problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong technical management skills and cooperation skills.
Include In Your Application
- A link to your online portfolio (with password if needed) and/or a few examples of content you produced from ideation to launch. Samples required.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits; medical, dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and STD benefits
- Supplemental benefits
- 401k plan, with matching contribution
- FSA plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible working environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditional upon successfully passing a background test.
The salary range for this position is $70,000-$95,000. We consider job level, geography, and the skills and experience you bring to the team.
This employer uses E-Verify
We’re headquartered in the United States in Mission Viejo, California, but many of our opportunities have no geographical boundaries. Our team is composed of the most talented people from around the world.
Our mission is to enable professional research online. We've always gone beyond the simple work and handled projects and research methodologies that others found difficult. Along the way, we've continually upgraded our online survey platform. We've built an outstanding team with detailed understanding of both business and research issues, adept at applying technology to solve complex problems.
We have about 170 employees worldwide, with about 80% of those in the United States and the rest at various locations around the world. Our software engineering team is based in southern California, but the rest of our U.S.-based workforce works remotely from their homes.