HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and Be You With Us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
What Will You Do?
HiBob is looking for a talented content manager to join our growing, global content team. The ideal candidate has experience working with SaaS products and creating content that tells big stories while remaining true to a specific tone of voice and brand guidelines. This position is responsible for increasing brand awareness and powering our lead generation engine by creating content such as webinars and in-person event collateral, sales enablement materials, supporting content syndication, and much more.
You should be able to transparently manage content projects from beginning to end. You will work with Sales, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Customer Support, PR, and our customers to create engaging, educational, and valuable content. Collaborating with them is a crucial part of the role. This position will report to the Head of Content in the Tel Aviv HQ and be the first of its kind in our London office.
About The Role
- Craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage, and convert target customers; content includes guides, blog posts, website copy, webinar abstracts and decks, customer stories, in-person event collateral, and more.
- Become our in-house EU content expert. Understand the EU market, important themes and topics, and use that information to write content that speaks directly to the US audience.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Serve as primary content marketing liaison for all EU content needs, working with field marketers, sales leadership, partnerships, and more to understand needs and create content that meets business goals.
- Handle a high volume of work, manage long-term projects, and quickly respond to shifting business and market needs.
- Translate the HiBob brand style and tone of voice into content that is valuable to and appeals to HR professionals.
- Use metrics to track your content performance and contribute to overall content strategy; you should have comfort and experience using and reporting on lead generation and awareness metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Creative Writing, or similar
- Min. 8 years of professional writing experience in high tech or B2B SaaS (experience working in HR a plus)
- A passion for writing engaging, people-focused stories
- Strong writing and editing skills, experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects
- A desire to work cross-functionally, partnering closely with design and internal stakeholders from several teams
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently
- An understanding of SEO and organic traffic best practices
- A solid understanding of content and social marketing industry trends, tactics, and user behavior.
Application must include a portfolio that demonstrates strength in storytelling and a variety of brand, corporate, and thought leadership topics.
Join Our Village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!
Learn about our hybrid working model