Who are we? Ancoris is a leading Cloud Services Provider which helps customers innovate and transform through the use of Google Cloud. We have extensive expertise in Google Cloud technologies, and deliver our magic through Data and AI, as well as modernisation of applications and workspaces.
We are on a journey to becoming the most innovative partner in the Google ecosystem, so this is the right time for you to join a smart and friendly team, but with great ambition to succeed. We celebrate diversity, nurture talent from within and do the right thing for our customers.
What Will Your Role Be?
Our marketing team are at the forefront of our business, in a world where information is key and both current and prospective customers seek a deeper understanding of our services, how we create engaging content available on multiple platforms is hugely important.
We aim to be recognised as a leader in our industry, thought provoking and engaging at all levels within a customer. Working closely with a number of teams you will lead and drive our communications strategy, you will create, deliver and manage our multi channel approach, having ownership of how we engage our market.
On a daily basis you will work hand in hand with our Industry specialists, product strategy team, and partner team, helping to craft market specific messaging that helps our sales teams engage and enhance our sales process.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns, including social media and digital advertising supported by events, for demand generation.
- Execute on our content marketing plan, working closely with our Google partner marketing team, leveraging their content and messaging in articles and blogs, as well as working with external writers on our own content.
- Define and execute our social media strategy, to maximise the impact of our messaging, create content and grow connections for social media accounts, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
- Partner with the People team and Ancoris’ internal networks to take our employer branding to the next level.
- Be responsible for the integrity and cleanliness of our demand generation data in CRM.
This May Be You
- You have experience in content marketing, including copywriting and editing
- You have worked or had exposure to the technology industry
- Ideally you also have broad B2B marketing experience or you don’t mind getting involved in other areas within marketing
- You possess good analytical skills and attention to detail
- You’re able to work as part of a team and autonomously, as well as multitasking dealing with multiple projects
- You’re proactive and have a bias for action
There are many roads leading up to being a Content Marketing Manager. _Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? _Our team is already a mix of self-taught and formally educated people. Don’t self-select out!
What We Offer You
- You will be a part of a skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth
- Flexible, and trust-based work environment with a healthy work life balance
- Our people come first. That’s why you’ll have access to private medical insurance, employee assistance programmes, group life assurance, income protection and access to a market leading benefits platform
- Learning & development. We will support you in your growth journey and cover the costs of your role-based certifications
- We have first hand experience that diversity encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers' needs. This means that whatever your background, you won’t find a more welcoming place to work.
- We have family friendly policies and encourage a work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working options in roles which permit it.
What We Stand For
Celebrating diversity We have first hand experience that diversity fuels creativity and innovation, and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers' problems that we need to solve. This means that whatever your background, you won’t find a more welcoming place to work. No ifs, no buts.
Boldly innovative We are bold in our actions and accountable for the results. We encourage free-thinking and challenge the status quo - that's how we learn, and how we innovate. Our customers’ challenges inspire us to discover agile, ground-breaking ways to dramatically help improve the way they work, enabling them to drive their business forward.
Trusted to deliver We’re honest, transparent and committed to doing what’s best for our colleagues and customers. Our reputation is based on excellent customer experience, but we never forget that trust has to be earned. So we engage openly, listen, act with integrity and guide clients to make the right decisions that work for their business, not ours.
Selflessly ambitious It’s only through teamwork that we achieve greatness. You’re expected to contribute with your point of view to help make the best decision, and actively support what's decided. We’re grounded by humility and driven by ambition.Our customers, and their long term success, are what drive us relentlessly forward. We are not satisfied with anything less than exceeding their expectations.