ActiveCampaign is hiringContent Marketing Manager
- Job locationRemote (US)
- Date postedFebruary 21
- ExpiresApril 21 (in 29 days)
- PayNot specified
As a Content Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for ideating and creating content that attracts and converts new customers while engaging and retaining existing ones. You will manifest it in creative ways across multiple marketing tactics and programs to provide valuable information to our prospects and customers. The content you create will address important marketing- & sales-related topics throughout the entire buyer journey, from top-of-funnel to post-trial.
You will be joining a team that develops all types of content, from blog posts and webinars to email communications, landing pages, and much more to support inbound lead generation, outbound campaigns, product launches, and other high-growth initiatives.
What Your Day Could Consist Of
- Write original content of various types (e.g., thought leadership articles, blog posts, long-form assets, videos, website copy, email messaging, etc.)
- Craft content that appeals to targeted audience segments and funnel stages, as well as to broader audiences
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams and other team members to produce high-quality content to achieve growth objectives
- Brainstorm new ideas and help plan an editorial calendar with the rest of the Content Marketing team
- Perform keyword research for topics and then help optimize both your and others’ content for SEO, lead conversion, and engagement
- Measurement and optimization of content marketing efforts on a regular, ongoing basis
What Is Needed
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, or related studies
- 5+ years of marketing experience, 3+ of which is content marketing experience, preferably in a high-growth environment
- 2+ years of creating and optimizing content for SEO required
- Deep understanding of the SaaS buyer journeys and personas (especially at small to mid-sized companies)
- Sharp writing and editing skills with the ability to turn ideas into compelling stories and clean, clear, vibrant copy
- Love for storytelling and architecting multi-pronged customer journeys
- Ability to articulate visual needs and brainstorm ideas with photo editors, graphic designers, and video producers to create content with a strong visual impact
- Applying our voice and tone guidelines to maintain consistency and quality (and encouraging others to do so, as well)
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills who can drive projects from start to finish
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and other content marketing-related systems
- Experience with project management platforms such as Asana
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 850+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks And Benefits
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
- Open paid time off
- Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
- Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
- Access to life coaches via Modern Health
- Cool swag
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.