MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 400 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair. Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
As the Senior Content Manager, your focus will be on owning the content function for MOO globally, content that drives our mission for “Great Design for Everyone”. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone that wants to be in both a strategic and hands-on role!
You will be responsible for creation of overall content strategy, then the planning and managing creation, production and distribution of editorial content and providing recommendations to ensure all of our content is consistent and aligned across all marketing channels.
You contribute to revenue generated from both new and existing customers by leading the development of effective content for lead generation, inbound marketing and engaging product storytelling.
This role works alongside the creative team to explore and experiment with various content tactics to drive growth, engage existing users and help maintain MOO as a well-known, premium and respected brand within the industry.
- Defines and manages the content marketing strategy to ensure it is aligned with the current business strategy and objectives, focusing on growth metrics
- Inputs and drives wider channel strategy thinking and link to content strategy
- Produces, briefs in and manages the production of compelling content for The Drop (blog) in various formats such as: HowTos, Interviews, Features, Case Studies, Videos, - - Infographics, Product Storytelling, Life at MOO content (MAKEIT)
- Analyses and reports on content performance and make continuous improvements by joining content performance and audience to business cases to create high-- performing, engaging content that is relevant to our audience.
- Collaborates with designers, freelancers and agency partners to produce high-quality content that reflects MOO’s TOV and visual identity
- Reviews and edits content to a high standard, sharing valuable feedback with stakeholders to continuously improve MOO content
- Briefs blog translations to keep all active markets up-to-date with fresh content - Optimizes content to maintain a healthy SEO profile and support business objectives.
- Co-Owns customer advocacy and case studies to ensure customers are regularly engaged + encouraged to leave reviews about MOO and produce lead-gen opportunities
- Co-manages the SEO content strategy & keyword map, optimizing content accordingly
- Strategic thinker with a history of owning not just delivery but also strategic approach
- A highly organized individual with strong project management skills
- Experience in managing and influencing stakeholders & cross-departmental initiatives
- Excellent communication and story-telling skills
- Experience of setting up high performing content approaches - from strategy to delivery and review including best practice distribution..
- Analytical and commercially minded- a healthy mix of both worlds
- Amazing customer instincts- i.e. what keywords really show intent? Knows there needs to be a balance of SEO and branded content.
- Ambitious - This role with be a part of a fast-paced team at MOO and need someone who is ambitious and able to think bigger in order to maximise the potential
Nice To Haves
- Experience in US market and ability to plan a global content strategy
What’s It Like To Work At MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, and a cycle to work scheme. We also offer flexible work schedules with hybrid and remote working for certain roles as well as a Work From Anywhere program.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.