As a Content Administrator, you'll assist the Content and Product team with managing the back-end content hub, including troubleshooting any technical bugs that may arise. You will also assist with handling content-related errors flagged by users. If the need arises, you may be asked to assist with some writing.
What You'll Do
- Manage content hub and troubleshoot bugs.
- Monitor and address content-related errors raised in the Customer Support channel.
- Short-form writing pieces (as needed)
Who You Are No hard requirements in qualifications or skills, ideally the candidate:
- In university or a recent graduate of junior college
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Native English speaker / writer
- Proactive and effective communicator in a team setting