We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As the Consumer Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating global content marketing programs for our consumer audience. You’ll manage both in-house, agency, and partner-created content that increases our brand awareness with consumers and engages them deeply in our product journey.
Your work will be critical in building our consumer journey as you partner with the Product Team to share content with consumers across our website. If you’re a champion of all things brand, love using data to make strategic decisions, and want the opportunity to build global content campaigns, then come join the Consumer Marketing Team at Trustpilot.
This role can be based from either our Edinburgh or London offices.
In Your Role, You Will
- Manage the global consumer content strategy including organization, planning, and creation of written content
- Develop strategies that deeply acquire, engage, and inform our consumer audience
- Manage the Trustpilot Blog and work with marketing, social, and PR teams to develop and manage external distribution
- Work cross functionally with product and tech teams to distribute content throughout our product and understand how content impacts the consumer journey
- Develop and execute our SEO strategy to improve organic acquisition
- Manage our content production agency and freelancers
- Develop our partnership and syndicated content model
- Develop and implement the test and learn plan for non-written content formats including video and podcasting
- Leverage analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, SEMRush, and Looker to develop data-driven content campaigns
- Have a passion for consumers with a the ability to use content to drive consumer acquisition, engagement, and brand affinity across global audiences
We Are Looking For People With
- Previous experience in a consumer content role at brand or publication
- Strong consumer content marketing experience and a deep understanding of SEO strategies
- Experience in project management and working with stakeholders in brand, product, marketing, and PR
- Experience using a variety of content and analytics tools
The Consumer Content Marketing Manager will sit on the Brand Marketing Team and have the advantage of collaborating with colleagues across many professional backgrounds and geographies.
While each person on the Brand Marketing Team has a unique skillset, we’re highly collaborative and enjoy tackling major challenges as a team. We are champions for all things Trustpilot and are often pulled into exciting strategic projects across the business. If you have a passion for brands, enjoy working on a team with colleagues that feel like friends, and are excited about a fast-paced and diverse environment, let’s chat.
- The chance to be a part of an exciting global growth journey
- An international team and offices with the opportunity to travel
- Hybrid working model that prioritises your preferences and well-being
- Competitive salary, bonus, and extensive benefits
- Pension, Maternity & Paternity pay, train travel scheme
- Leadership that will take personalised interest in your professional growth
- Two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
_Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. _
All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.