ContactPoint 360 is certified as a Great Place to Work award winner in Canada for the past 2 consecutive years and for a good reason! We are a diverse global company, who focuses on the growth and development of our employees first, while creating a positive and fun work culture focused on delivering excellence.
Please check out our video on YouTube. This video is designed to give you an idea of the type of culture we have created here at ContactPoint 360: https://youtu.be/AsPjX-5uyQQ
The Senior Proposal Manager is responsible for establishing and managing all phases of the proposal process in response including (Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quote (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs), etc.,). The Senior Proposal Manager’s focus is to develop compliant, comprehensive and compelling submittals.
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing complex, voluminous proposals for multi-million dollar opportunities including all proposal volumes (technical, solution, cost, and others) in collaboration with the Capture Manager and a team of experts in diverse areas.
- Effectively communicate both verbally (delivering presentation) and in writing, with senior leadership and staff including the senior executives as required during reviews and presentations. Capture managers, program/project managers, account managers, and others throughout the development of the proposal, both Pre-RFP and Post RFP.
- Oversee all proposal activities, including directing proposal personnel, managing proposal schedules and deadlines, and monitoring the progress of the proposal.
- Manage multiple proposal tasks with rapid turnaround deadlines.
- Support other Proposal Operations activities (e.g., content databases, SharePoint library management, and branded process refinement etc..) as needed
- Maintain tight, proactive communication with proposal and business unit leadership to ensure all necessary resources and activities are available to achieve a successful proposal submission.
Proposal Methodology, Strategies & Activities
- Develop win themes and strategies including value propositions.
- Develop a proposal strategy that results in a high quality, compliant and compelling proposal that will score high have the optimal win probability.
- Conducting analysis on RFP, leading video/oral proposals and/or segments, and assessing strategy for responding to requirements.
- Provide strategic thinking and execution.
- Assist with pre-proposal shaping activities, orchestrate capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities, proposal development team planning and execution,
- Understand capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses and direct the development of solution development and path to win.
- Ability to develop and/or assist technical and capture personnel in developing compelling themes, discriminators, and messaging
- Lead and manage the overall proposal development process from Pre-Proposal Phase through Post Proposal Phase
- Interact with a broad range of departments to develop technical, management and pricing strategies.
- Effectively communicate and lead technical experts and proposal center staff (e.g., desktop publishing, production, graphics) to achieve the objectives of the proposal effort.
- Manage cross/multiple bid efforts in conjunction depending upon where the opportunity resides in the acquisition process (time available).
- Demonstrated experience applying the rigor of formal proposal processes in the development of proposals.
- Reviewing Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements and interpret technical and management requirements (e.g., RFPs, RTEPs, RFIs)
- Develop and conduct, structured and organized proposal kick-off meetings that establishes the plan to develop the proposal and the responsibilities and expectations of all proposal authors/writers and contributors.
- Oversee/produce: proposal schedule, outline, compliance matrix, kick-off, storyboards, mockups, color review in-briefs and de-briefs, and others.
- Graphic Design Management and Conceptualization: Oversee development of high quality, high impact artwork and graphics for proposals.
- Coach the selected team in RFP-required oral presentations to the customer through rehearsals and other methods to ensure the presentation meets timelines specified in the RFP.
- Lead and manage proposal development for video, live orals, and demonstration proposals and or segments from Pre-Proposal Phase through Post Proposal Phase, ensure compliance, develop outline and structure of the presentation, and collaborate with team to establish clear, relevant messages.
- Work with Pricing Manager to develop competitive price proposals, BOE’s and cost narrative.
- Work with cost estimating team the pricing strategy to provide alignment to the solution and the optimal cost advantage for the bid.
- Other related duties as may be required
How We Value Our Team Members
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Referral Bonuses.