At Version 1, we are a people business. The game-changing IT services and solutions that we offer our clients wouldn’t be possible without great people leading the charge. When it comes to attracting and retaining talent, we understand that a continued commitment to employee development and happiness is paramount.
We provide our people with the necessary tools and experience they need to be successful both professionally and personally – wherever their time at Version 1 might take them.
So, what makes a great Version 1 team member? Our employees have the ability to see what is really needed in every situation, the tenacity to question everything and to jump all hurdles in front of them, a total commitment to customer success, and a never-ending desire to deliver results.
They make a difference. And with over 2000 difference makers on our team, we’re growing in number every day. Join us?
Due to our expansion plans, we are looking to hire a talented writer to work within our team. As the Content Writer, you will be primarily focused on the content that matters most important to us, our people managers, our talent development team and our customers, the skills and experience of our team.
You will work with key stakeholders to ensure that our employee’s expertise is customised, reviewed, and presented to the highest standard. You will be a self-motivated, highly task and deadline-oriented individual who can proactively seek and create required content. Must have strong written ability and attention to detail with a personal drive to achieve exacting standards.
- Engage with and interview employees to capture, create, review, and refine CVs for tenders and proposals.
- Proactively manage our CV Management System, including being responsible for all uploads, data cleanses, refreshes and upkeep.
- Working with internal stakeholders to create a scalable process for CV updates and reviews, ensuring a constant feed of relevant and up to date data.
- Monitor and ownership of all supporting processes to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Manage supplier relationships and system best use – undertake and implement training to ensure we’re getting the best from the system.
- Effective ownership of training of the CV Management System for key user
- 3+ years’ experience proven skills in producing and editing content in a professional manner
- Previous experience of development and maintenance of proposal content.
- An understanding of technology and technical concepts is desirable
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and self-motivation skills.
- Proactively work and meet hard deadlines, such as proposals.
- Proofreading and editing knowledge, with quality and accuracy a must.
- Experience of writing compelling responses
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!