Zipdev is seeking a talented B2B Writer & Content Creator to join our team. We partner with a growing marketing agency specializing in B2B and US market entry communications. If you're a wordsmith who excels at crafting content tailored to your client's voice and stays ahead of the latest writing trends, we want to hear from you.
- Craft compelling copy that resonates with businesses, from emails and landing pages to social media campaigns and whitepapers and everything in between.
- Collaborate closely with our marketing and design experts to make sure everything is on brand.
- Wear your researcher hat to learn more about relevant topics and consult with industry experts as needed.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of B2B marketing trends and make sure our content game is always top-notch.
- Manage day-to-day operations of our social media and website, owning the content creation process end-to-end.
- 3+ years of dedicated B2B writing experience.
- You’re able to learn and research new topics that you haven’t written about before and create informative, engaging content.
- You take pride in your writing and are confident that it resonates with both the client and the target audience.
- You show great attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- With English as your native or near-native language, writing an abundance of content that speaks to top-level business executives comes naturally.
- You are familiar with and interested in using AI Writing Tools.
- Proficient level using project management tools like: Asana, Trello or Jira
- You have a bachelor’s degree (preferably in English, Journalism, or something related)
- Currently living in Latin America
- Work Remote Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Zipdev Day)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Home Office Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
- Access to Training and Professional Development Platforms
- Did we mention its REMOTE.