Founded in 2015, ReUp Education is the only organization that focuses exclusively on helping colleges and universities engage and re-enroll the more than 40 million US residents who have“stopped out”and support them until graduation, through our technology-enabled service. To date, we have re-enrolled nearly 22,500 students, assisted over 8,000 to graduate, and recaptured over $85 million in tuition for our university partners. Today we build regional marketplaces to connect the supply of educational opportunities with the demand for skilled and credentialed workforce professionals.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B Content Writer , with strong writing skills, to join the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will come from a predominantly writing background and must be able to work closely with a diverse team to conceptualize, research, and write expert-level content tailored to our target market audiences that tells the ReUp story. They can perform well under deadlines and reprioritize as needed, are open to feedback, deliver well-researched content, and work well with a team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of ReUp’s services and offerings for higher-ed institutions and state systems
- Write, edit, and update content (including but not limited to articles, case studies, infographics, videos, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, slide decks, one-pagers, and press releases) that drives engagement, growth, and awareness
- Conduct research on higher-ed as it relates to adult learners and stay current on news and updates within the industry
- Collaborate strongly with the internal marketing team; must be able to work closely with the Director of Marketing and Brand Strategist
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to inform content and thought leadership
- Simplify complex topics and concepts into easy-to-understand content, while being strategic in presenting information, keeping the audience in mind
- Uphold ReUp’s brand voice, tone, and key messaging company-wide
- Update and maintain the content calendar
Research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups often only apply to jobs if they meet all of the qualifications. However, no one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. ReUp encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. We look forward to your application.
- 4+ years of professional experience in content writing, preferably in a B2B industry
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communication, creative writing, or a related discipline
- Portfolio of published work that showcases strong writing, research, and editing skills across various content types
- Ability to take direction and consistently meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with a diverse team
Nice To Have
- Experience with conversion copywriting
- Experience working in a private higher ed sector
- Capacity to adapt; ability to quickly shift to incorporate new processes and new strategies
What Success Looks Like
- Your content has played a critical role in driving awareness, consideration, conversion, and retention for our B2B audiences
- You’ve helped increase organic traffic and engagement across our website, blog, and resource hubs by producing high-quality long-form and short-form content
- You’ve published a wide range of content deliverables on time that are clear, accurate, and achieve campaign or project objectives
- You’ve developed engaging content that resonates with our audiences
- You’ve leveraged data and research to inform content ideas and updates
- You’re collaborative, developing positive working relationships with members of the marketing team and within cross-functional project teams
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; we pay 100% of the employee's premium and 50% of any dependents' premiums
- Flexible time off and remote work opportunity
- 401(k) plan
- A diverse team that fosters a high level of collaboration despite being highly distributed
- We provide your choice of a Mac or PC laptop
ReUp is a remote organization with a geographically distributed team. This position will be based remotely in one of the states listed:AL, AZ, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MO, NC, NH, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI.
TEAMWORK * RESULTS * CONSTANT LEARNING * AGENCY * DIVERSITY, EQUITY& INCLUSION * JOY
ReUp employees share a passion for improving outcomes for stopout students. We support students to get Results as they embark on finishing what they started. We believe in the power of human potential and that supporting an individual’s Agency acts as a catalyst for positive change and resiliency. We support Diversity, Equity& Inclusion, for both the students we work with and in our hiring practices.
We value Teamwork and strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We tackle hard problems with curiosity and take action towards continuous improvement and Constant Learning. Approaching our work with open hearts, open minds, and seeking collective success creates Joy. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
ReUp Education is an equal opportunity employer. Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.