Teachable is a no-code platform for creators who want to build a more impactful business through courses, coaching, downloadable content, and community. With Teachable, creators can engage their online audiences and get paidon their own terms. Today, tens of thousands of creators use Teachable to share their knowledge and, to date, have reached more than 46 million students around the world.
Are you ready to join a dynamic, cross-cultural team at an exciting turning point in our company’s journey? Now part of the global Hotmart Company portfolio, Teachable continues to take the creator economy by storm as a true industry leader. Together, Teachable and Hotmart are delivering market-leading products that prioritize creator control and flexibility, alongside meaningful partnership and support from our team. If you have big ideas, relish the chance to challenge convention, and deeply believe in the power of creators to shape the future, we want you on our team!
We’re looking for a creative, motivated Associate Copywriter to join our fast-growing marketing team at Teachable. This person should have a knack for storytelling, flawless writing and grammar skills, and the ability to distill sometimes-complex technical concepts into clean, concise copy. The Associate Copywriter will report into the Senior Copywriter and will be a part of the larger Brand and Content team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop sharp, compelling, conversion-focused copy across channels on Teachable
- Write landing pages, emails, paid ads, videos and more using the Teachable brand voice and style
- Manage and own work across multiple projects and multiple deadlines.
- Collaborate with the Growth Marketing team on marketing campaigns and CRM funnels, both broadcast and evergreen
- Work closely with the Creative team to conceptualize copy in visual assets and prioritize workflow across multiple deliverables
- Brainstorm ideas for campaigns, one-off assets, and other brand initiatives
- Contribute to brand strategy in partnership with the Senior Copywriter and Director of Brand, Content, and Creative
- Report conversion metrics on a regular cadence and optimize copy accordingly when necessary
What You’ll Bring
- 2-3 years of experience
- Excellent writer and communicator
- A respect for maintaining the integrity of the brand voice and tone
- Adaptability; able to respond to shifting priorities with flexibility and finesse
- The ability to produce persuasive content that delivers on core marketing objectives
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
At Teachable, we are committed to providing fair and competitive pay (using market data to inform our pay bands), rewarding high performance, and ensuring all employees have the opportunity and ability to impact Teachable’s overall company value. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically following performance review cycles currently conducted bi-annually or in conjunction with a promotion.
- This role is open to remote candidates in the U.S.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For this role, the base salary range is $57,500 – $63,500. Total compensation also includes a competitive benefits package and Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, education, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all teammate pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure competitive and fair pay.
While Teachable maintains our NY office for local employees to use, we operate as a remote-first culture in order to give our employees added flexibility. In order to maintain connection and create a community beyond the screen, Teachable holds in-person events throughout the year, where employees and teams can come together for bonding, strategic alignment, goal-setting, and celebrations!
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we’re committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.